Calçada de Santana 122
1150 Lisboa, Portugal
Alternative email: visitingportugal*at*gmail*dot*com
How to find us:
From the airport
- We do not reccommend that you take the metro from the Lisbon airport when you first arrive.
- We will send you detailed arrival instructions in both English and Portuguese, to help keep your taxi driver honest.
- If you prefer, we can schedule a private transfer for you (cost is 30€ for a car, 40€ for a van, paid directly to the transfer provider).
From the metro
- We love the metro for getting around town, once you are settled.
- If it is very important to you to take the metro when you arrive, we can provide instructions for reaching the houses on foot.
- Please let us know what you decide, since our medieval neighbourhood is steeper than it looks on a map.
- If you are driving into Lisbon, we can provide an easy address for your GPS.
- The Calçada de Santana is a one-way street, and the houses are on sidestreets with few places to stop.
- The best place to park your car is the parking garage at the Campo Martires da Pátria, across from the German Embassy (number 35).