Travelling on the spur of the moment–just dropping everything for a last minute vacation–can be a refreshing way to add a little excitement to your life. Getting away from it all to enjoy the sights of Lisbon, even if just for a few days, might make all the difference in your outlook…
JANUARY is a nice slow month in Lisbon. All the Lisboetas are hibernating, but that doesn’t mean you can come and enjoy the lovely–but chilly–sunshine.
If you’re planning a last minute trip to Lisbon, take a look at the special offers below, to see if there’s one that’s right for you!
- Casa Villa Serra sleeps 2-6 and has 3 levels, a sunny terrace and amazing views;
- Casa Joaquina sleeps 2-6 with a recommended maximum of 5 adults. With a rooftop terrace and downstairs gameroom, it’s perfect for relaxing;
- Casa Santana sleeps 2-4 and has one bedroom, an open floorplan and views over the Rossio;
- Casa Villa Serra & Casa Joaquina can be rented together to accomodate up to 11 adults, since they’re both on the same quiet litte sidestreet.
And, no matter when you come, don’t forget to check out our Trip Planning Blog, Facebook page and (if you’re travelling with children) our free child-friendly amenities, to make your last minute planning a breeze.
Last Minute Availability at our Lisbon Properties
Hover over the available dates shown below (or tap once, on mobile) to see which have a Last Minute Discount. Click on your preferred dates to see the total amount, including the discount.
Then click “Book Now” to secure your special offer!
Notes on our last minute special offers:
- Unless otherwise specified, minimum stay (3 to 5 nights) still applies;
- In case of overlapping special offers, the larger discount will be applied. Discounts are not cummulative;
- Rates are all-inclusive, with no hidden charges for cleaning, laptop/wireless internet access or utilities. You are, however, responsible for outgoing calls made on the cellphone;
- Children under 16 stay free at all our properties;
- Rates subject to change without notice.